Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rite Aid Value Videos

It's a rainy day here in East Tennessee. It's been a great morning to play with the kids inside, catch up on some housework and finally finish watching my Rite Aid Value Videos for June.

Do you know about Rite Aid Value Videos? If not, you're missing out on a gold mine of coupons! Each month, Rite Aid puts out coupons (only good at Rite Aid) for watching short videos about certain products. These coupons can be combined with manufacturer's coupons to make for some great deals at Rite Aid! All you have to do is sign up and start watching the videos, then print the coupons you want. You don't have to print the coupons right away. For example, the videos for the June Value Videos must be watched by June 25th, but the coupons can be printed and/or used until the end of July.

Most of the videos are very short (30 seconds or less). There are a few that are longer, but not many. I watch all the videos every month, regardless of whether or not I think I will need the coupon. It takes very little time (I did it this morning while playing in the floor with my kids), and you never know when a product you may not need will turn into a money maker. At the end of each video, you must put in a "captcha" to verify that you are actually a human and have viewed the videos. I actually turn the volume on my computer to "mute" while I am doing it and just put in the captcha at the end.

Click here to get started today!

No comments: