Sunday, June 12, 2011

My CVS Shopping Trip 6-11-11


I made it to CVS for the third time last week yesterday afternoon. They were out of the Crest mouthwash I wanted, but I got a rain check for it. Did you know that when you get a rain check at CVS on an item that has an ECB with it that week, when you redeem the rain check, CVS will print the ECB for you at that time? Sweet! I started with $5.00 ECB's. Here's what I bought yesterday:

Transaction #1
1 Oral-B Pulsar toothbrushes (reg. price $6.89, on sale for $6.00 - buy 1, get $3.00 ECB's)

Total before sale prices applied - $6.89

Total after sale prices applied - $6.00

I used a $3.00 off any Oral-B power toothbrush coupon from last Sunday's P&G insert and $3.00 in ECB's from last week.

Total after sales and coupons - $0.00 + tax

I received $3.00 ECB's for this transaction.

Transaction #2
I did the exact same transaction as the first one, using the $3.00 ECB I received as well.

Total amount out of pocket for both toothbrushes - $0.00 + tax.

I have $5.00 ECB's remaining for this week.

No comments: