Saturday, June 18, 2011

$1.75

It was a sad, sad day for yard sales today. I don't know if it's because it's Father's Day weekend or what, but there weren't many deals to be had. I picked up a couple of things, but not much at all. Here's my sad little list:

$1.75 - A Leap Frog My First Leap Pad game for my son, a brand-new Elmo swim ring for him and a 3-disc set of 30 Minute Meals DVD's for me.

Yep, that's it. Oh, yeah - I got a toy school bus for my son out of a free box at one sale. That's it. Sad, huh? My husband did better than I did. He bought a Craftsman air compressor and a large, outdoor trash can.

Oh, well - maybe we'll have better luck next week! My husband and I are celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary tomorrow, and we are having a (very) rare by-ourselves-no-kids-allowed date night tonight! Chop House, here we come! Have a great weekend, ya'll!

No comments: