Saturday, June 25, 2011

$7.00

After our late night last night (we didn't get home from the Drive-In 'til almost midnight - we haven't done that in YEARS! BTW, Cars 2 was a cute movie, but not as good as the first one), we slept in this morning and got a late start on the yard sales. We finally left the house at about 10:00 this morning, so I'm sure we missed some of the deals. We still managed to snag a few good bargains, though!

$5.00 - A toolbox for my husband. Because a man can never have too many toolboxes. They were asking $10.00 for it, and the woman told my husband, "That has your name written all over it". He said, "For $5.00, it does!" And it did!

$2.00 - Two Disney "learn to draw" books and a Kidz Bop CD (all for my nephew) and a free hand pen for my son (he thought this was a Handy Helper from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!). Note to self: Must disable the pen part of it!

Free - Two cute dresses for my daughter for this winter! The people we bought the toolbox from were packing up for the day, so she threw these in for free! Yay!!

We were such big spenders today! I'm hoping for some good sales next weekend since it's the 4th of July weekend and a lot of people will be off work! Did ya'll find anything good today?

No comments: