Monday, June 20, 2011

My Rite Aid Shopping Trip 6-20-11

When I was at Rite Aid yesterday, I wanted to purchase 2 of the St. Joseph's Aspirins that were on sale for $1.50 with $1.50 UP+ Rewards; however, they only had one in stock. I had to go to another town this morning, so I stopped by the Rite Aid there in hopes they would have them, and they did! Here's what I bought:

1 St. Joseph's Aspirin (reg. price $2.29, on sale for $1.50 - buy 1, get $1.50 UP+ Rewards)

Total before sale prices applied - $2.29

Total after sale prices - $1.50

I used the $1.50 UP+ Reward from my St. Joseph's Aspirin purchase yesterday.

Total after sales and coupons - $0.00 + tax

I earned $1.50 UP+ Rewards for this transaction. I still have $11.48 UP+ Rewards to use next week!

NOTE: I have said before I only buy things I know my family will use or we can donate. My motto is "It's not about how much you save, but how much you spend". This is one of the items I will put back to donate. Several members of my church take a mission trip to Haiti each year, and this will go to the stash of things to send with them. I encourage you to find an organization or mission project to donate to as well!

No comments: