Sunday, June 26, 2011

My CVS Shopping Trip 6-26-11

While the kids napped this afternoon (I said this last week, and my husband asked me "You think you should tell them I was home with the kids so they don't think you left them alone?". So let me say - I did not leave the kids alone - their Dad was home while they napped. There, honey - is that better? :-) ) Anyway, while the kids napped, I headed out to CVS and Rite Aid to pick up a few things. My first stop was CVS. I didn't get much, but they didn't really have any super great deals that I wanted. I started with $10.00 ECB's. I only did one transaction.

1 RepHresh Brilliant Tampons (reg. price $6.99, on sale for $6.79 - buy 1, get $6.79 ECB's)
2 Pantene products (reg. price $4.99 each, on sale for 2/$6.97 - buy 2, get $2.00 ECB's)
1 Pringles Grab 'n Go Chips (reg. price $1.00)

Total before sale prices applied - $17.97

Total after sale prices - $14.76

I used the following coupons:

(1) $1.00 off RepHresh Brilliant Tampons (found here)
(1) $3.00 off two Pantene products (Smart Source insert, 6/19)
(1) $1.00 off Pringles Grab 'n Go chips (printed today at the CVS Coupon Center)
$10.00 ECB's from last week (reduced to $9.76)

Total after sale prices and coupons - $0.00 + tax

I earned $8.79 ECB's for this transaction as well! Not a great week, but not too bad!

No comments: