Saturday, July 16, 2011

$28.00

Today, my husband, Mom, the kiddos and I headed out early to hit some yard sales around the area. We didn't do awesome, but manged to get a few good deals!

$2.50 - Two barely-used Victoria's Secret lotions, two Christmas decorations (I decorate in blue/snowmen, so these were great) and a brand-new box of Christmas cards (again, why does anyone pay retail for these?).

$2.50 - Five large toy dinosaurs for my son. He is totally into dinosaurs right now (anybody else a fan of Dino Dan on Nick Jr?). These were a great find for him! They were asking $1.00 each, but I negotiated them down to $0.50 each.

$20.00 - Twenty-five DVD's - all different kinds. Because these were so cheap, I bought them to re-sale on eBay to make a little extra money on. They were asking $1.00 each for these - I asked them if they'd take $15.00 for all of them, they came back at $20.00...Ahh, the art of negotiation!

$3.00 - Tons of clothes for my little girl. Twenty-three pieces to be exact! At the first sale we went to, they had all their kids clothes for $3.00 for as much as you could fit into a shopping bag! I could have fit more into my bag, but I got all the clothes I knew my daughter would wear.

So that's it - our finds for this weekend! If you'd like, leave a comment and tell me what you bought (or if you blog about it, leave me a link to your blog - I'd love to check it out!).

Happy yard selling, ya'll!!

No comments: