Friday, July 8, 2011

My CVS Shopping Trip 7-8-11


Before our morning walk today, the kiddos and I headed out to CVS. I didn't really plan on going this week, but I knew the Coupon Center was printing some really great coupons, and I had a couple of rain checks I needed to use, so off we went. I only used one of my rain checks (did you know they never expire?), and a couple of the coupons that printed today. I was really excited about the $3.00 off any $15.00 baby product purchase coupon that is currently printing - this will be put to great use next week when their Pampers diapers are on sale!

I stared with $8.79 in ECB's, but also had $2.00 in quarterly ECB's print at the Coupon Center for my 2nd quarter spending. This gave me a total of $10.79 in ECB's. Here's what I bought:

2 Crest Pro-Health Mouthwashes (reg. price $5.89 - I had a rain check for $4.49 each - buy 1, get $2.50 ECB's)
1 Starburst Jellybeans (reg. price $2.99)
1 Hershey's Chocolate Bar (reg. price $1.19)

Total before sale prices applied - $15.96

Total after sale prices - $13.16

I used the following coupons:

(2) $2.00 off any Crest mouthwash 1L or larger (P&G insert, 6/5)
(1) $2.00 off Starburst, Skittles or Life Savers (printed at the Coupon Center)
(1) FREE Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate Bar (printed at the Coupon Center - they were out of these, so they let me substitute a regular Hershey's bar)
$4.00 in ECB's

Total after sale and coupons - $1.97 + tax

I also earned $5.00 ECB's for this transaction, giving me $11.79 ECB's for next week!

No comments: