Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Rite Aid Shopping Trip 7-7-11


Before our morning walk at the park today, the kids and I headed to Rite Aid to snag a couple of
deals. Here's what I bought:

2 Oral-B CrossAction Power Toothbrushes (reg. price $7.99 each, I had a rain check for $3.00 each)
2 travel size Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (reg. price $2.49 each, buy 2 Jergens products, get $5.00 +UP Rewards)

Total before sale prices applied - $20.96

Total after sale prices - $10.98

I used the following coupons:

(2) $3.00 off any Oral-B Adult or Kids Battery Toothbrush (P&G insert, 6/5)
(2) $1.00 off any Jergens Natural Glow product (found here - click the Glow Advisor button at the top of the screen, then click "Find the product for you". Answer a few questions, then it will recommend a product and at the bottom of that screen is a link to print the coupon)
$2.00 +UP Rewards from earlier this week

Total after sales and coupons - $0.98 + tax

I earned $5.00 in +UP Rewards for this transaction! This now leaves me with $11.00 in +UP Rewards for next week!

No comments: