Monday, July 11, 2011

My CVS Shopping Trip 7-11-11


The kids and I loaded up early for our walk this morning (it's in the 90's here with a heat index of almost 110 - too hot to breathe, let alone walk after about 9:00 in the morning), and after our walk and a little playtime, we headed on over to CVS and Rite Aid. We hit CVS first and scored some deals.

We have one little CVS in our whole county, and it's getting to the point if I don't get there on Sunday afternoon, I end up having to get rain checks for what I want. I only had to get one today, so it wasn't too bad. I started with $11.79 in ECB's from last week. Here's what I bought:

1 Balance Bar (reg. price $1.99, on sale for $1.69 - buy 1, get $1.69 ECB's)
1 box Pampers Cruisers (reg. price $22.99, on sale for $19.99 - buy 1, get $5.00 ECB's)

Total before sale prices applied - $24.98

Total after sale prices - $21.68

I used the following coupons:

(1) $3.00 off any $15.00 Baby Care purchase (printed at the Coupon Center last week)
(1) $4.00 off any box of Pampers Cruisers (received in the mail from Pampers)
$11.79 in ECB's from last week

Total after sale prices and coupons - $2.89 + tax

I earned $6.69 in ECB's for this transaction as well.

I had to get a rain check for the Bic Soleil Shimmer razors that were on sale - the good thing about CVS rain checks is that they never expire!

No comments: