Monday, July 18, 2011

My CVS Shopping Trip 7-18-11

I had to run to the Post Office this morning (yay for selling on eBay!), and our CVS is right next door, so I ran in for the one deal I wanted this week. There wasn't much to get excited about in this week's ad, but I did managed to get some super cheap shampoo & conditioner. I started with $6.69 in ECB's from last week. Here's what I bought:

2 Pantene products (reg. price $4.99 each, on sale for 2/$6.97 - buy 2, get $2.00 ECB's)

Total before sale prices applied - $9.98

Total after sale prices - $6.97

I used the following coupons:

(1) $3.00 off any 2 Pantene products (P&G insert, 6/5)
(1) $2.00 off any 2 Pantene products (CVS coupon that printed at the coupon center last week)
$1.69 ECB's from last week

Total after sales and coupons - $.28 + tax

I earned $2.00 ECB's for this transaction, leaving me with $7.00 ECB's to use next week.

No comments: