Friday, August 19, 2011

The One Where I Say Good-bye

I've had this blog for almost three months now, and I have a confession to make - it's not been nearly as fun as I thought it would be.

There. I said it. I love couponing, getting great deals for my family, saving money - all that. But when I started this blog, I felt the need to keep you informed of every deal, every great coupon, every freebie. I would scour the internet for hours each day, trying to bring you the latest offers.

Not only has it taken some of the joy of couponing away from me, it has taken time away from my family, and that is not acceptable. I have a 3-year old son that I will be doing preschool at home with this fall, and that must be a top priority for me. My 11-month month old daughter and my wonderful, supportive husband must be top priorities as well.

With that said, it is with great regret that I have decided to give up this blog. I have realized I am not willing to commit to the time it takes to make it successful.

Thank you for reading, thank you for your support. I will leave you with some of my favorite coupon/money-saving websites:

Southern Savers -My number one, go-to website for all the deals! Jenny does a fabulous job!
Hip2Save - Collin is funny and has a great video series!
The Krazy Coupon Lady - Another great couponing website!

I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog, and I wish you much success in your couponing adventures!

No comments: