Saturday, August 13, 2011

$18.70

I haven't been good about posting my yard sale finds like I wanted to be. There's not a lot of yard sale season left, so I will try to be better about it for the rest of the season. We slept in this morning (much needed!), but still him a few sales here locally. Here's what we bought:

$5.00 - Eight DVD's - to be promptly re-sold on eBay (I've been doing a lot of that lately).

$6.20 - Several books for Brady - mostly books for school, but one book about dinosaurs just for fun. Also, three sets of flash cards for school as well. (We are doing pre-school at home this fall).

$1.00 - a Patricia Cornwell book for my Mom. She's one of her favorite authors, and I'm not sure if she's read this one or not, but for buck, it was worth the shot.

$6.50 - A stack of clothes for my daughter for next summer - can't beat $0.50 for kids clothes!!

What was your best find this week?


1 comment:

Leigha said...

My LL Bean jacket for Hudson I got for $5 today!